By default Android only offers a circular indeterminate ProgressBar, that has a spinning animation and indicates that something is loading, but doesn’t show the actual progress. If we want a determinate progress bar that shows the progress, we usually have to set it to a horizontal ProgressBar with style=”?android:progressBarStyleHorizontal”.
In this video you’re going to learn, how to create a circular determinate ProgressBar with the progressDrawable attribute and a self made XML drawable.
❗ Subscribe to the channel:
⏯ Watch more tutorials:
⭐ Become a channel member for exclusive tutorials and other perks:
㊙ Help translating the videos:
💚 Support the content:
💬 Join the Discord chat:
🎧 Audiobooks and podcasts for programmers:
👶 How to get started with Android development:
📣 Follow Coding in Flow on social media:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- VGA Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super OC 6GB – Card đồ họa chất lượng cho game thủ?
- Cách xuất file MP4 nhẹ và nét trong Proshow Producer – Không xuất được video trong Proshow?
- Xóa logo Proshow Producer 9 | crack Proshow Producer 9 mới nhất 2020 | 1995 vlogs
- ★crack proshow producer 6.0 – hướng dẫn cài đặt và crack proshow producer 6.0.3★
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và crack Proshow Producer 6