Hello all and thank you for watching this Final Fantasy X tip video about how to beat the Luca Goers!
The Goers are considerably better than the Aurochs at low levels, and this makes the first game shockingly difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing. In this video I cover some tips which should help you win the game fairly easily.
It is important to have Tidus take one action that gets him experience, which means he either needs to attempt a pass or a shot. Preferably you complete a pass to keep possession.
These are the key points to remember in the 1st half:
-Keep possession at all times in the 1st half.
– Tidus must take one action to level up (pass or shoot).
– Camp out behind your keeper if you want to take no risks at all in the first half.
– Alternatively, pass between Datto and Botta to level them up.
– You can manipulate the opposing players out of position by going near enough to draw their attention but then passing before they’re close enough to attempt a tackle or block.
– Avoid Graav and the Goers defenders at all costs.
– If they win the tipoff then it is entirely possible that they can score without you being able to do anything but it; you can either reset or try to score 2 in the second half.
In the second half:
– Equip Jecht Shot for Tidus, and Nap Shot (Datto) & Venom Tackle (Botta) if possible
– Try to score with Jecht Shot. You only get to use it once, so try to get as close as possible to the goal.
– Wakka will sub in at 3:00 exactly and this interrupts whatever else is happening.
– There is a good chance that you’ll break through one defender with Wakka, which can let you score with Venom Shot.
The prize is a Strength Sphere, which is extremely useful because +4 Strength is a big increase early in the game!
I hope you found this video helpful. Please like and subscribe for more Final Fantasy X and Witcher 3 videos!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://alimentproteine.com/game/